Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have You Tried LastPass?

If you are like me when it comes to computers, you have way too many passwords to remember on a day to day basis. I run 66 unique blogs on the web at the moment, and every one of those blogs has its own username and password that I am supposed to remember. Seeing that is almost impossible to do, I enlisted the help of LastPass to help me keep track of all those pesky passwords. Here is a look at my experiences with LastPass so you can determine whether or not you want to use it in the future.


What Is LastPass?

LastPass is a free password storage program that will hold all of your passwords for you on the web. All you have to do is create an account with the program, and the site will store your login information and form details per your request. If you choose to have the program automatically log you into certain sites, you won't even have to hit the "submit" button on the sites you use. If you have multiple websites to log into on a regular basis, LastPas can help you do so with ease.

My Opinion of LastPass

As a whole, I think LastPass is a great program to use. It saves me a ton of time on a day to day basis, and it stores all of my information safely and securely. Beyond all of that, it is free to use. I can't complain about that. If you are looking for a whole new form of convenience online, this is the program to fulfill your needs.

User Reviews for LastPass

You don't have to take my word about the awesomeness that is LastPass. There are plenty of other users that agree with me. Here are just a few of the positive reviews you can find about this program online:

  • "It's been six months that I've been using LastPass and to tell you.....I'm in love with this add-in. Today my each and everyday starts with LastPass!!!!! From morning email to my multiple forms, orkut & facebook accounts. Without LastPass my life was never *so easy*. And your password generator is just a cherry on the cake. In my field, I need to create account for my customers and for that I need to create passwords that are unique to each individual. LastPass makes that task, piece of cake. Even when I'm on the move, I can be rest assured thanks to your web-interface that's so easy to manage and use. I can keep on and on and on praising about you guys.....Thanks a zilliionz for this wonderful add-on." – Mayank Raichura
  • "You guys are great and your software is incredible. I just can't believe such a great sofwate is free for all to use, I love you guys for having a big heart. I am logged into my lastpass Vault and using it from a web page and access so many sites that i wouldn't normally remember their names. And I would like to tell you that I will support you guys and pay because I know you guys need support to carry on the great work and i would incourage others who can pay to do the same." – Romeo
  • "I am pleased with this program... i use to use digital personal with my thumb scanner but it wont work on firefox and i hate internet explorer always freezes up so i am switching this software made it more easier to do so... thanks" – FlexDaddy

With comments like that, you have to trust in the user friendliness of this program. It is free to use, so you might as well give it a try. What's the worst that can happen? You end up liking it? Mmmhmmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment